Starting an industrial vehicle is really not possible without a properly working starter motor. you won’t be able to start your reach truck or forklift at all if the starter motor does not work. To solve the problem, the replacement of the forklift engine part is the solution.
What is the work of as Starter and an Alternator on a Forklift?
The starter is an electric motor needed to turn over the engine to start it. An alternator is part of the charging system on a forklift that powers accessories on the forklift.
Different starter types:
- DD Direct Drive
PMGR Permanent Magnet - Gear Reduction
PMDD Permanent Magnet - Direct Drive
OSGR Off Set Gear Reduction
Important things to know when ordering a Forklift Alternator:
Ordering by part number is the easiest way to go.
- Ordering by part number is the easiest way to go.
- The connector type is really important--if you don't have the right connector type it's very hard to install in the field.
- The amperage of the alternator is important. You can use a higher rated alternator but you shouldn't replace an alternator with a lower amp rating.
Things you need to know when ordering a new forklift starter:
- Part numbers help! Note the number on the starter to be replaced.
- Check the number of teeth! You cannot replace a starter with a different number of teeth on the gears than the old starter. It simply won't work.
Product Range Starters For Forklifts:
Direct drive starters, Reduction versions, Planetary gear reduction Offset gear reduction. In addition to just starters, there are a wide range of replacement units, such as starter motor pinions and electromagnets
Quality Forklift Alternators:
Toyota, Hyster, Yale, Crown, Clark, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Caterpillar, Unicarrier, etc.h4
Quality Starters For Forklifts:
Bosch, Nippon DensoDelco-RemyHitachiskraMitsubishi, etc.